Guide to Get Your Business Found on Google
Everyone knows how important it is to get your business found on Google. Well, Good News! There is a fast and easy way to get your business into the worlds biggest and best business directory listing service (Google My Business), and the best part is it’s completely free.
Whether or not you’re just starting out your business or if you have an established one it is imperative your business be listed on Google My Business. Google My Business, which connects Google search, maps, Google +, Insights, Reviews, and Google Analytics into one convenient platform. It should be your very first step when embarking on the steps to optimize your business’s website (SEO).
Google My Business will help your company be found in “near me searches” by the people in your local area who are currently looking for you.
Here the simple step by step instructions on how you can add your business to Google My Business:
- Go to https://www.google.com/business/ and click “Get on Google.”
- Create a Google account or sign on with your existing account if you already have one.
- Find your business by name and address. If you aren’t local, click on “Not a local business?” and choose your business type.
- If you’re having a hard time finding your business, go to “None of these matches, add your business.” Complete the required information.
- Click on your business. Your Google + page will then be created.
- Check “I am authorized to manage this business,” then “Continue.”
- Click “Mail me my Code” to verify your business.
- Take a tour of Google My Business or opt to skip.
- Add a profile photo by clicking “Add profile photo.”
- Add business hours, contact information, more photos if you have them, your website, and a page intro.
- Click “Done Editing.”
You’re all set! Now your customers can find you quickly online.
If you ran into any issues or need more assistance you can reach me (Robert Hazelrigg) at (732) 513-6807
The Graphics Guy, Creating more business for your Business